The human body is a popular habitat for various types of opportunistic microorganisms. Due to their vital activity, the internal organs are affected, leading to the development of severe pathologies.
There are parasites in which invasion is latent. Other types of helminths can even be fatal.
The symptoms of infection with worms are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases; the infected person can be treated against other diseases for a long time and no positive dynamics are observed.
Therefore, treatment with folk remedies should only be performed in conjunction with medication.
The symptoms of parasites in the body may be similar to other types of pathologies. The following symptoms may help determine the presence of parasites in the body:
- Gastrointestinal dysfunctions: indigestion, bloating, regular heavy bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pain in the joints and musculoskeletal system.
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- A sharp decrease in body weight.
- Rapid increase in the amount of fat under the skin.
- Psychoemotional disorders: increased irritability, panic attacks, unreasonable panic, prolonged depression.
- Dysfunctions of the body's immune system.
- Respiratory inflammation.
- Malignant tumors.
- Gnashing of teeth.
- Intestinal dysbiosis.
In humans, the development of the invasion may also affect the internal organs, especially the liver and kidneys, the cardiovascular system. This provokes the development of dysfunctions during their work and thus contributes to the development of many systemic diseases that are difficult to treat.
It is worth noting that not all of the above symptoms accurately justify infection with parasites. Only a parasitologist can diagnose a certain type of helminth invasion. To do this, the patient must undergo a comprehensive laboratory test to identify parasites in the body.
Treatment with folk remedies
Patience is required when using alternative therapies. You can speed up the therapeutic effect by taking medications as well as adhering to a certain therapeutic diet.
- Removal of nematodes. Due to the fact that this is the most common type of parasite, there are many ways to combat them. This disease manifests as itching in the anus, the moment the parasitic worms are sent to the exit to lay eggs.
There are many folk recipes to neutralize this type of invasion. The most popular of them: pumpkin seeds, garlic, wormwood, green walnut peel. A powerful antiparasitic tincture is made from these ingredients.
Lemon wormwood decoction. To prepare it, take 50 grams of dry crushed stems and inflorescences from the plant, pour 1 liter of boiling water and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat, wrap in warmth and stick for half an hour. On the first day, take 25 ml per hour. In the following days, the dose and the time intervals between them should be considered equal to the day on the invoice.
Figure. To prepare the drug, pour 50 grams of grain with boiled water and let infuse for 8 hours. Once the porridge has boiled, mix with 2 tablespoons. l ginger and 30 grams of minced cloves. Two hours after taking the finished rice, drink 250 ml of salt water. The "spicy rice" therapy is a week.
- Removing ascaris is very similar to treating pinworms. It is recommended to use pumpkin seeds for these purposes. 500 grams of main raw material in chopped form, pour 150 ml of boiling water and mix. The porridge is eaten on an empty stomach within an hour. It is permissible to add honey or jam to add flavor.
Pumpkin seeds are used in pediatrics. The amount of product used depends on the age of the child. Up to 2 years - 50 grams, up to 4 years - 80 grams, up to 7 years - 100 grams, up to 12 grams - 0, 15 kg. After three hours, you should take magnesium in an amount appropriate for your baby’s age. After that, 30 minutes later, the child is welcomed.
Immature walnuts can also be used to treat children. When making medicine, it crushes and is filled with boiling salt water. It is infused for 30 minutes and filtered. It is used in any volume during the day, with the concomitant use of laxatives.
Chains. The most effective remedies are highly salted herring and male duck. It is recommended to consume herring on an empty stomach in its pure form within 3 days.
Male thyroid therapy is performed according to the following scheme. Three days before taking the remedy, it is advisable to prepare the body exclusively by consuming liquid vegetarian food. On the eve of taking the drug, they take laxative salt water and eat a small piece of salted herring with onions.
In the morning, on an empty stomach, take a tablet of male fern extract. Another tablet in a quarter of an hour, so it is necessary to take all 10 tablets. After half an hour you should drink a glass of salt water.
The process of enema therapy is completed. The stool should be checked. In the presence of headless parasites, the probability of recurrence of invasion in them is very high. In most cases, healthy parasites regenerate in the intestines after a few months. Therefore, it is recommended to repeat 3 enemas.
- Removal of trematodes is performed by unusual means in extremely rare cases. Improper treatment can cause significant damage to trematodes. Previously, a triad was used for this according to the scheme. On the first day, 1 drop of active ingredient is added to 100 ml, in the following days the daily dose should be the same as the day on the bill. On day 6, 10 ml of triad was taken up to 50 ml of water and in this amount twice a day. In addition, therapy is based on a daily intake of 10 ml of the product throughout the year.
Worth to know!In parallel with taking the tincture, on the first day we take 5 grams of wormwood powder on an empty stomach. The dose is gradually increased until it reaches 0, 5 tablespoons. two weeks later. A condition is the use of a powder that, unlike the tincture of wormwood, affects the colon.
Cut the clove seeds and take 5-15 grams for 10 days, gradually increasing the dose. They buy more in 1 tsp. once a week. The components of the triad are active not only against trematodes but also in neutralizing other types of helminth samples.
- Alternative therapies for giardiasis are based on the use of traditional antiparasitic agents in the form of pumpkin seeds. For adults, crushed crushed ingredients are made in 300 grams and water, and for children, 100 grams. The treatment should be used within an hour, after which laxatives are taken and an enema is made.
Garlic tincture. Cut 50 grams of garlic and pour 0, 2 liters of vodka. Insist for 7 days in a dark, cool place. Three times a day, diluted with 20 drops of water.
Treatment of any type of helminthic invasion should begin with medical consultation and laboratory testing. Home remedies should only be used in conjunction with medications prescribed by a parasitologist. This is the only way to effectively eliminate worms in the human body. Therapy with grandmother’s prescriptions in monotherapy is only possible with harmless pinworms. But at the same time, you must be under the constant supervision of a doctor.
Self-medication with the help of traditional medicine is also dangerous, as there is a high probability of developing severe toxicosis. As a result of the decomposition of adult parasites, human blood is saturated with hazardous substances. Therefore, treatment of helminth infection by conventional methods should be performed under strict medical supervision. This is especially true for children.
A person can be affected by different parasites. Their drug neutralization often causes serious side effects. This fact persuades many people to treat worms with folk remedies, of which troicad is the most popular.
It is a versatile natural remedy that has a broad spectrum of action against many types of parasitic microorganisms.
Medicinal composition of the product:
- Carnation.Contains essential oils. It is a powerful natural disinfectant that has a negative effect on all pathogenic microorganisms.
- Flaxseed.They contain a lot of fiber, which is characterized by high properties of cleansing the intestines and stomach. It is also a natural antioxidant that removes toxins, toxins and harmful cholesterol from the body.
- Sagebrush.It has powerful anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties. Improves the condition of the intestines and all parts of the stomach. It strengthens intestinal motility, which contributes to faster removal of worms from the body. The herb is used dried. Its use should be monitored and may last up to 21 days. If necessary, a second course should be held.
Triassic preparation technology:
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of the herb in crushed form: cloves, wormwood, flaxseed. Mix and eat on an empty stomach three times a day with tomato juice.
- Mix all herbs in equal amounts and use the finished phyto collection once, 1 tbsp. I knock all week.
Attention!In case of triple use, it is recommended to perform an enema in the first week to increase the effect.
The solution for this manipulation is prepared on the basis of a triad which is taken up in 10 ml / liter of boiling water, adhered to it for 40 minutes, filtered and the drug is ready. To be effective, you need to eat right, preferring fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet. We recommend the complete exclusion of meat products, fish, milk, sweets and eggs.
Troychatka is one of the most popular drugs, its effect can be enhanced by following the recommendations:
- The patient's age, weight and general physiological characteristics, as well as the extent of the disease, should be taken into account when selecting the dose. Prior consultation with a parasitologist will help you select the appropriate therapeutic regimen and dose of Triassic.
- Troichetka is a safe natural medicine that is recommended for prophylactic purposes. The triad is infused over a lifetime in a single dose of 15 ml.
- The therapeutic effect can only be achieved if all three components are used. The purpose of wormwood and flax seeds is to neutralize worms and cloves during their selection from the body.
- Treatment should be provided not only by the infected person but also by any family member with whom they have close contact.
- If you need to repeat the course, you should take a three-week break between them.
- At the beginning of therapy, a slight deterioration in general health is common, as helminths begin to die en masse while having a toxic effect on the body.
- Strict adherence to a vegetarian diet. Consume large amounts of green tea without sugar. Natural fresh fruits and vegetables are useful.
- It is recommended to enrich your daily diet with foods fortified with fiber and vitamins. They help to increase the intensity of metabolic processes, which contributes to the faster removal of toxic substances from the body. In addition, the health condition stabilizes more quickly after the worms are removed from the body.
- Special breathing exercises, an active lifestyle, regular sports, and visits to spa complexes significantly accelerate the healing process from the helminth invasion.
The helminthic invasion of any etiology has many negative consequences for the body as a whole. When the first symptoms of this disease appear, it is imperative to examine and determine if the parasites are indeed present in the human body.
A wide range of simple and affordable methods of alternative medicine allows you to select the most appropriate therapeutic method for each person, taking into account all physiological health characteristics, type of infection, and extent of helminthic invasion.